I’m glad theres at least one reporter who has a fucking brain these days and isn’t willing to just go along with whatever the Obama administration says should go, like the rest of the mainstream media that isn’t FOX News, at least.
The part he was just coming to at the end is really the most powerful and the most prescient portion of his argument and it’s what we are witnessing at the moment from the Obama administration and is something we will be forced to reconcile one way or another, especially considering how very little concern Obama has shown for his actions.
Until we show the Obama administration that we are not willing to just give up without a fight, and that we do not in fact condone it’s present course of behavior; then we should expect more and more and more egregious steps to be taken until the administration is met with some kind of response from us.
What’s your take on it? Do you think Obama is justified in doing something like that? Or do you think he has his head in the political sand and essentially has absolutely no idea whats going on in the first place?
- Guess Who Joined Team Benghazi Last Night? (balloon-juice.com)
- Must Applaud Glenn Greenwald (iowntheworld.com)
- Bill Maher Needs To Spend Some Real Time Thinking About His Ass-Backwards Stance on Muslims (sammyscoops.wordpress.com)
- Bill Maher on Benghazi: ‘I Still Don’t Know What the Scandal Is’ (theblaze.com)
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins Bill Maher’s night (mondoweiss.net)