So basically he’s saying that he won’t allow his campaign to be run truthfully and honestly? Or he just won’t be bothered by those “pesky” facts?
Is it really so much to ask for at least like one politician who will just shoot straight for a change? I don’t particularly appreciate the way they play fast and loose with the facts…apparently they’re holding him and Paul Ryan back in this campaign…what gets me even more than that though is the stuff that is said just to be incendiary and hurtful. There should be absolutely no place for any of that trash in politics at all.
What do you guys think?
- Seven Inarguably True Things in Paul Ryan’s Speech [Rnc Tampa] (gawker.com)
- Jon Stewart Blasts ‘Truth-Teller’ Paul Ryan For Inaccuracies In VP Acceptance Speech (mediaite.com)
- The Top 13 Lies In Modern Republican Convention History (ourfuture.org)
- The Backlash to the Backlash to the Paul Ryan Speech (esquire.com)
- Obama Reelection Team Gets Story Wrong, Tries to Fundraise Off GM Plant “Lie” in Ryan’s Speech (redalertpolitics.com)
- Paul Ryan Admits to Fib (huffingtonpost.com)