In what isn’t really a surprise at all, it turns out that the CIA was instrumental in bringing down the Cuban revolutionary figure Che Guevara during his failed attempt to bring revolution to Bolivia.
Yet another figure who had the shine of their life cut much too short by a scared and cowardly government that doesn’t fight to uphold the rhetoric of its words.
- Suspected killer of Che Guevara to receive Yoani Sánchez in Miami (english.pravda.ru)
- Cubans in the Congo: Film project update (babalublog.com)
- Mark Mazzetti Reports how the CIA has Turned from its Original Mission in New Book (booksnreview.com)
- Remembering Hugo Chavez (ledgerwire.wordpress.com)
- How a CIA spy fomented Pak. anger towards America (thehindu.com)
- CIA Chief Tech Officer: Big Data Is The Future And We Own It (businessinsider.com)
- Damage at the CIA (nationalreview.com)
- The Unassuming Field That Was Once The Site Of A Secret CIA Base (miamiherald.com)
- Ernesto (karmatsering83.wordpress.com)