TOKYO -- The United States and Japan on Sunday offered new talks with North Korea to resolve the increasingly dangerous standoff over its nuclear and missile programs, but said the reclusive communist government first must lower tensions and honor previous agreements.
North Korea has a clear course of action available to it, and will find "ready partners" in the United States if it follows through, U.S.
- Standoff Over N Korea Kaesong Zone Continues (on.aol.com)
- U.S., Japan offer new talks with North Korea amid nuclear and missile programs standoff (sammyscoops.wordpress.com)
- North Korea reportedly warns Japan to be first target over order to destroy missiles (foxnews.com)
- US, Japan raise chance of new NKorea nuclear talks (omaha.com)
- Obama: N. Korea doesn't have nuclear missile (edition.cnn.com)